Sunday, February 2, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #751 LILAH

Lilah's not looking to get serious. One thing she is serious about
though is that dang orange ball. 
The Basics
Dog's Name:     Lilah (Lie-Law stretched out really long when I’m in trouble)
Dog's Gender:   Female
Dog's Breed:     English Setter crossed with Whining Setter
Name of Guardian:  Mom
Guardian's email address:  on record w/LF
Where was dog born:  Factoryville, PA
Where does dog reside now:  Factoryville, PA
Rescue? What organization:
 Yes, I rescued this family when I came into it.

About You

Your best feature inside or out?:  My lovely eyes that can con anyone into doing anything.
What would you change if you could?:  The fact that Burton gets the orange ball and I don’t.
One word starting with "S" to describe you:  Sneaky
Favorite part of day?:  Anytime I am eating something.
Favorite human?: My Mom
Least Favorite human?:  Juan Pablo (my mom made me say that)
Favorite treat?: Licking the ice cream bowl.
Favorite place to spend time?: On my Dad’s lap.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: Little Monster, because I am one.
J

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?:  Any dog who will do my bidding and doesn’t fart.

Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Just casual.  I’m still young. And fickle.

If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:  Benedict Cumberbatch, because he would help me pull off  THE GREAT ORANGE BALL CAPER and I’d finally get that ball from Burton.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: Well, they have to let me sniff their head.  If they have even a small problem with that, they are off my list. And I am a pretty invasive sniffer.  Like stick-my-nose-into-the-eye-socket invasive.

What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Dogs that steal my toys. Dogs that steal my treats.  Dogs that have orange Chuck It balls that they don’t share.  Growling dogs. 


Dream dog date?: Sharing a bowl of vanilla ice cream while watching a movie about squirrels on TV. Then running around the yard like crazy zoomy dogs until we fall over.  Then destuffing a stuffy until all the insides are all over the floor and ripping it to little pieces so the pile of mess on the floor is even bigger. Then we play Russian dog roulette by walking around sniffing all the other dogs’ heads to see who will growl and snap at us (a little bit of adventure never hurt anyone.) Then the dog goes home because we are done, and I need my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment