Friday, January 31, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #892 TEDDY



Oh that eyebrow!

Dog's Name: Teddy
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Australian Shepard/St. Bernard/?

Name of Guardian: Laura Reynolds
Guardian's email address:on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Upstate NY

Where does dog reside now: Greenwich, NY
Rescue? Yes. What organization: Capital District Humane Association
About You
Your best feature inside or out?: My right eyebrow.
What would you change if you could?: My left eyebrow. Make it match my stellar right one.
One word starting with "S" to describe you: Serendipitous. (Because that's a cool word)
Favorite part of day?: When the kid comes home.
Favorite human?: Carson
Least Favorite human?: Technically not a human, but I take issue with one of the horses.
Favorite treat?: I eat the kid's ice cream when he isn't looking. Philly Vanilla. Good stuff.
Favorite place to spend time?: Sitting in front of the refrigerator, waiting for its doors to open and for the magic to begin.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: The Torture. It matches my eyes. And I think It would look great hanging from Charlize's bed post.
Ted loves him a poodle. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Girls!
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I would like to settle down with a nice spayed poodle mix who doesn't mind that my own anatomy has been - er - compromised...hey, a boy can dream, can't he?
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?: Charlize Theron. I like the way she walks. And she's a blond. Weakness for the blonds. She looks like she smells like flea shampoo.
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I have a thing for fluffy ears. There's just something so feminine about them that makes me weak in all four of my knees. Sad when I see a nice set of pom-pom ears and it turns out they're on a poodle called "Buster." Poor things...
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: Pointy ears.
Dream dog date?: First, we figure out how to open the refrigerator. Then, we find the Philly Vanilla that's already been opened so we don't have to fiddle with it lamenting over our lack of opposable thumbs and risking making a mess. Then we lick the carton clean...and retire to our side-by-side beds where we spin in circles SIX times before turning in. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment