Friday, January 31, 2014

LOVE MATCH Contestant #893 Amadeus



Sexy pose
The Basics
Dog's Name: Amadeus
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed:  Great Dane
Name of Guardian: Megan Ramirez
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Alabama
Where does dog reside now: Georgia
Rescue? What organization: Prime Danes, Trussville, Alabama




Tall, dark and handsome ladies

Your best feature inside or out?:  I'm tall, dark and handsome.  Every girls' dream!
What would you change if you could?: People scare me.  I wish I wasn't so scared and would let them touch me!
One word starting with "S" to describe you:  Scrumtalecesant
Favorite part of day?: Afternoon.  I'm not a morning person.
Favorite human?: Besides my mom, my trainer Claire!

Least Favorite human?: My neighbor! 
Favorite treat?: I like birds.
Favorite place to spend time?:  The couch or at work with mom! She works at a doggy daycare!  I love going to work with her!
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why?: The sacuette!  I make blue and red look so good.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  what can I say, I'm a ladies man!
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  I'm looking for a serious relationship.  I'm almost 3, its time for me to settle down.
If you could date a human celebrity that turned into a canine who would it be?:  Jennifer Aniston
Explain what makes your heart go pitter pat in another dog?: I love long haired ladies.  I love the doodles!
What attributes in a doggie partner are a deal breaker?: a human that insists on touching me
Dream dog date?: A nice walk in the park and maybe splashing in a creek or running in an open field and then to get some frozen yogurt!



No comments:

Post a Comment