Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lilly P. Love Match Candidate - Jack Reacher

Hi Beatrix,
I am Jack Reacher..
I would like to help Lilly overcome her fearfulness, because I am FEARLESS. I think we are well matched in that regard.

I feel badly for her that she was tied to a pole at Target. That place is enough to make anyone afraid. All the cars going to and fro. That is scary, not to mention the security breaks where they steal your credit card info.

I am not a humper..not at all. Girl dogs here are rather elderly and that would just not work. They would collapse and then where would  we be?  On the ground, obviously. But seriously, I would not want anyone to get hurt.

I question why Lilly wants to sneak under the fence.. The grass is not greener on the other side. Misery is living outside in a pen that was escape-proof. Now I am inside with a couch or human bed to lay on. My sister used to sneak under the fence, but she would get stuck in crawlspace under the house. It is dark, damp and filthy dirty under there. A bath was always in order after she tried her shenanigans .

I am a gentleman and I don't want to act like a mud marine on manuevers.   Maybe I can convince her that what she is doing is potentially dangerous, especially if she managed to get out and down on the highway.

I am not much of a digger but I do like to roll in the grass. Lilly could dig and I would roll in the soil. Really a perfect scenario.
I have a big heart and I would love a second Valentine.
Time is short and I believe in making the most of it.
All  the best,
Jack Reacher

Photo credit to Elaine Tweedy

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
~Roger Caras~

No comments:

Post a Comment