Sunday, February 8, 2015

SUCCESS STORY - Della & Pogue Matched 2014

From Della:
When my mom told me that she was sending my information to a matchmaker, I thought she was an idiot but I was not surprised because she is a total doofus. However, I was pleasantly surprised to be matched up with Pogue Mahone. He truly is incredible; naughty, nice, smart, hot as hell, and I can yell and growl at him all I want because he can’t hear a damn thing (this benefits him too)!
Even though we have never met, we have exchanged letters, gifts, and we have tagged each over. We are planning an adventure though. We want to visit every dog park in the lower 48. We are going to run, run, run our asses off. We are going to visit as many pizza places as possible too. He is going to teach me some sign language so I can master ignoring it just like he does!
I am Pogue’s Bitch and he is Della’s Fella always and forever. I dare you to try to screw with us…
P.S. It was very hard to write, well dictate, this without any cuss words.


From Pogue:

Last year during the LOVE MATCH CONTEST Beatrix got a lot of emails from people saying things like "please for the love of all things holy do NOT match my dog with Della" and "if you match me with Della I will move out of the country" You see Della kind of has a bad reputation. So do I. So naturally we were a perfect match. Also Beatrix said something like "take one for the team" but I don't really know what she meant.
Della is awesome. If anybody bothers me she contacts them and uses so many curse words and threats that they end up apologizing to me and offering gifts of cash. It's pretty cool. I got a collar tag that says "Della's Fella" because Della wanted to originally brand my ass with a blazing hot cattle branding iron. The tag seemed so much simpler and luckily she agreed after I sweet talked her. I have found our relationship works well because the minute my love starts complaining I say "tell me all about your feelings darling" and then she talks for 5 hours and I just say "um-hum" over and over because I'm completely deaf. We work out really great. I'm terrified of her but I love her. Wait. Don't tell her that first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment