Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #24 - Dixon

The Basics

Dog's Name: Dixon Stapylton-Pratt
Dog's Gender: Male.  All male.  All day long.
Dog's Breed:  Irish Red and White Setter
Name of Guardian:  Kareyn Stapylton and Tim Pratt.  aka Mom and Dad
Guardian's email address:  on file
Where was dog born:  Toronto, Canada, moved to the US to live with Australian parents.  I'm international - what can I say?  And I have a VERY sexy trans-Pacific bark.
Where does dog reside now:  Harrison NY, but am soon to relocate to Boston MA
Rescue? What organization:  No

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature:  My dive-into-their-depths-and-die-in-their-velvety-brownness eyes.  Failing that, my balls.  If only I could find them....


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:  I'd definitely find my balls.  Where the heck are those things....??  (Seriously - has anyone seen my badoobies??  They were here a minute ago....)


One word starting with "F" to describe you:   Faithful; when I give my heart, it's forever.
Favorite time of year:  Walk time, 24/7, 365
Favorite human:  My Mom - the center of my universe and love of my life.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday:  Get into bed with Mom, sleep in, then walk, eat, play, nap - interspersed with long butt scratches.  Ah, butt scratches!  Sweet nectar of life!


Favorite thing to steal:  I'm not *entirely* sure what it is, but I think it's called 'the damn socks'.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  The Gotham - because it's edgy - like me.  

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female.  I'm kinda alpha.
Are you a player or looking to settle down?  Well, I want HER to settle down.  Me - I'll drop by regularly to make sure she has eyes only for meeeeeee!
Most important thing in a significant other is:  Submission.  I'm that kind of dog.  Failing that, the ability to share sticks.


Turn ons:  Toilet rolls.  I mean - for realz!


Turn offs:  Someone who won't share their food.  Having my anal glands removed.  Like - seriously.


Where you see yourself in 5 years:  Curled up in front of a fire with my Mom and all the bitches I've conquered.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  A bone.  a BIG bone.  A cute little woofer holding a big bone.  Anyone who will share their bone.  Failing that, long walks by the ocean followed by a little gratuitous humping before falling asleep, dreaming of said bone.


PS  It's possible I'm not quite as strong and dominating as I appear.  My Mom and Dad have been known to call me a big wuss.  It's the tragedy of the Irish, what can I say?  The first photo below is my doing my 'Blue Steel' catalogue look.  But the second photo is me saying "Where iiiiiiis sheeeeeee??"

No comments:

Post a Comment