Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #1 - Flapjack

The Basics
Dog's Name: Flapjack
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: GSP
Name of Guardian: Ally Smith
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Jackson, NJ
Where does dog reside now: 14 Rimwood Lane Howell NJ 07731
Rescue? What organization: none

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: The racing stripe down my face


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: less anxious


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fartastic!
Favorite time of year: Winter
Favorite human: Jim Smith
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Lay on Jims bed and sleep by myself in the sun.


Favorite thing to steal: Tennis Balls...I sneak them in the house dirty and wet!


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Flapjack!...cmon now it's all me!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:Female
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I'm a player
Most important thing in a significant other is: extra tennis balls. ..The ability to cuddle on couch.


Turn ons: tennis balls and submissive females


Turn offs: bossy girls who monopolize my Jim


Where you see yourself in 5 years: sunning myself in our screen porch...


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  I like a lady who is active..take long walks play catch with me and Jim but let me be me..


No comments:

Post a Comment