Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #19 - Junebug

The Basics
Dog's Name: Junebug, aka Junie, aka JUNE!YOUCOMEBACKRIGHTNOW!
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Great Pyr-Lab mix
Name of Guardian: Kim Usey
Guardian's email address: on file with LF
Where was dog born: Texas, apparently
Where does dog reside now: Austin, Texas
Rescue? What organization: Blue Dog Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: It's a toss-up between my soulful eyes and my sheer physical presence. Also, I believe my mama has shared my heart mark. I like to think I earn it all over again every day.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'd like to claw about four or five years back, just so I could spend them again with this forever family.


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fulloflove
Favorite time of year: 
Spring. Fewest thunderstorms, most boys in fields of flowers.
Favorite human: William, followed closely by Mama
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Follow William closely, follow Mama closely. Nap. Stick.


Favorite thing to steal: I wouldn't call it "stealing." I would call it "The boys left it there and it needs to be eaten." This applies to peanut butter crackers, graham crackers, mini pancakes, leftover cheeseburger, whatever. Toddlers don't need all those empty calories anyway, I'm just doing my Large Guardian Dog job.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Really, whichever one my Mama has just picked out for me, but I get REALLY happy about extra-wide and The Pez has been The Bomb.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open for friendship, male for love. I'm a little on the downslope for romance. A soulful platonic love would do just fine. But I could be surprised.
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Is there a stick involve in this play? Oh, wait. Maybe settle down. But "settle" ... I don't want to "settle." And "down" generally means "get off the bed." But I'm a bonder.
Most important thing in a significant other is: Someone who appreciates the immensity of my stretches while understanding my need to be in control of the stick. Stick.


Turn ons: Stick. Mini pancake. William snuggles. Gentlemanly manners.


Turn offs: Thunder. Paw Patrol.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Up on the bed.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Pancakes in bed. That's not a euphemism. (Well, I guess it could be a euphemism.) Instead of "romance," I like to think of "true love." True love means someone who is steadfast and true, and will never leave you out in the yard for someone to come by and feed sometimes like my first family or shut you away in the laundry room for months because of "allergies" like my second family. True love is someone who will sleep down on the dog bed with you during a thunderstorm if she can't talk someone else into letting you in bed. True love is wanting to snuggle up with you during Team Umizoomi. Let's face it. I've got true love. But this seemed like fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment