Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #12 - Abbott

The Basics
Dog's Name:  Abbott
Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed:  Beagle
Name of Guardian:  Jenn Haverty
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: somewhere in FL I presume
Where does dog reside now:  Tampa, FL
Rescue? What organization:  adopted from Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my expressive eyes


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I wish I wasn't so anxious


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  funny
Favorite time of year: spring
Favorite human: whoever is serving my food
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: sleep


Favorite thing to steal: poop


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Rad Plaid because I am totally rad!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  unsure
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Settle down
Most important thing in a significant other is:  can tolerate my poop breath and gassy bum and still want to snuggle


Turn ons: recyclers and a sense of humor


Turn offs:  those who don't share 


Where you see yourself in 5 years:  retiring with my parents and the love of my life


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Sharing a tasty treat in the yard and snuggling afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment