Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #8 - Ruff Ruff

The Basics
Dog's Name: Ruff Ruff
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Australian Pyranees
Name of Guardian: Julie and Dave
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Texas
Where does dog reside now: Lucas, TX

Rescue? What organization: yes, DFW Rescue Me

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my ability to imitate pigs and chimpanzees,  both physically and vocally.
If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'm a tripod, so I would like my fourth leg back :( But it doesn't slow me down much.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fluffy
Favorite time of year: Winter. The colder the better.
Favorite human: Mom
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Bark until mom and dad wake up and lift me up into bed with them.

Favorite thing to steal: mom's underwear

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Any and all of the ones with pink

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Total player.  Life's too short!
Most important thing in a significant other is: Must love to play hard and sleep hard. Must also never tell me "no". I don't like that. Must also tolerate intense shedding.
Turn ons: Cold weather, ice cubes, elk antlers
Turn offs: Long walks, overly assertive individuals, anybody who gets between me and my mom

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Large and in charge around this place

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Long belly scratches, grooming sessions, and laying outside on cool breezy afternoons

No comments:

Post a Comment