Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #28 - Roman

The Basics
Dog's Name: ROMAN
Dog's Gender: MALE
Dog's Breed: BEAGLE
Name of Guardian: SAMANTHA BENNETT
Guardian's email address: on record with LF
Where was dog born: somewhere in Appalachia ...
Where does dog reside now: Pittsburgh
Rescue? What organization: Forever Home Beagle Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: I have a permanent heart-on ... my forehead!


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: my inability to chase fast women


One word starting with "F" to describe you: friendly! I love to meet other dogs, am very polite about greeting them, and I also get along with my little cat brother and hardly ever hump him even when provoked.
Favorite time of year: Thanksgiving. So much amazing food!
Favorite human: Mom. Foster Mama Michelle was pretty awesome too, but I had to leave her. Mom lets me sleep in her bed!
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Bark every time the guy across the hall, who is very outdoorsy, goes in or out. He's clearly up to no good, that guy!


Favorite thing to steal: food. Because beagle! I got half an unattended fig cookie with cinnamon icing last month ... Heaven.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the River. The colors are beautiful on my copper coat, and Mom always hugs me extra tight when she puts it on me for some reason.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: uh, I'm neutered and like everybody, but I would like to meet a gentle girl. I think I would like one of those.
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I'm very loyal. Very social, too, but I'd like to bond with a dog, because Mom spends a lot of time at work and Milo the cat ... I am not bonding with that little pain in the tail. He ambushes me on the stairs.
Most important thing in a significant other is: willingness to share quiet times. Also kibble.


Turn ons: clean coat, bright eyes, wiggly butt


Turn offs: barking on and on without saying anything, drooling, crazy puppy drama


Where you see yourself in 5 years: with Mom in a house with a yard and no cat.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Taking our best bones up on the couch for a lazy afternoon of forbidden gnawing.




No comments:

Post a Comment