Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH Contest Bio #5 - Rougaroux

Roug has dreamy eyes, no?
The Basics
Dog's Name: Rougaroux
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Catahoula Leopard Cur
Name of Guardian: Dave and Julie
Guardian's email address: email on file
Where was dog born: Texas
Where does dog reside now: Lucas, TX
Rescue? What organization: yes, DFW Rescue Me

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My eyes, of course. That and my vertical leap.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: My size. I was born to be a lap dog, but mom says 95 pounds is too big for that


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Flirty
Favorite time of year: Summer. I hate the cold.
Favorite human: Dad
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Snuggle in bed with mom and dad


Favorite thing to steal: Your heart!


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Rougaroux, obviously.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Settle Down
Most important thing in a significant other is: the ability to keep me in line. I like 'em bossy.


Turn ons: King size beds with clean sheets


Turn offs: Baths


Where you see yourself in 5 years: Still protecting the homestead


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Cuddles. Lots of cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment