Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #2 - Bucky

The Basics
Dog's Name:️Bucky
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Llewellin English Setter
Name of Guardian: Erin
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Michigan
Where does dog reside now: Westland, MIchigan
Rescue? What organization:yes. Michigan English Setter Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My eyes 


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: My sometimes dirty ears lol 


One word starting with "F" to describe you:
Favorite time of year: Fall
Favorite human: my mommy Erin
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go for a long run or a race with mom! 


Favorite thing to steal: food!!


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: My first one with the snowmen on it...it's the first one I ever got so it's very special and green is a good color on me ;)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female

Are you a player or looking to settle down? One dog kinda guy ;)
Most important thing in a significant other is: likes to play! 


Turn ons: setters, likes to play tug, liked to run, likes stuffed toys 


Turn offs: sleeps too much!!! Lol 


Where you see yourself in 5 years: happy with my mommy and still running lots of races with her 


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Finding your soulmate ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment