Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #11 - Will

The Basics
Dog's Name: My full name is Feathers Shotgun Willie thdn, thd,thda, cgc. But you can call me Will
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Melinda White, but I know her as Mom
Guardian's email address:  on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Driftwood, TX
Where does dog reside now: Harker Heights, TX
Rescue? What organization: No rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My spots! Who doesn't love a spotted dog?


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: Absolutely nothing! 


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fun
Favorite time of year: Fall
Favorite human: Family
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Fun


Favorite thing to steal: Anything that I can pick up and carry to my Mom. Anything is up for grabs; dishtowels, oven mitts, the phone, tv remotes, socks, etc. I am not at all picky, but apparently my Mom is.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I love them all! The hard part is deciding which one to chose.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I love everyone, but I would not mind having a girlfriend.
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Right now I'm looking for fun, but you never know. The right one just might come along.
Most important thing in a significant other is: Their sense of fun and adventure. 


Turn ons: Meeting new people and dogs, hitting the nature trails, anyone with a camera (I love the paparazzi), taking naps upside down, and eating.


Turn offs: Being told "off!" when meeting people who do not like dogs. I mean really, what's up with that?!


Where you see yourself in 5 years: I hope to have my Therapy Dog Excellent title as well as my Distinguished Therapy Dog title. 


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Fun, excitement maybe a little mystery and intrigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment