Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #29 - Ace

Don't mess with his Eggy. For reals.
The Basics
Dog's Name: Ace
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Boxer mix
Name of Guardian: Nikki
Guardian's email address:  on file w/LF
Where was dog born: unknown, possibly Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: Ashland, Ky
Rescue? What organization: Boyd County Animal Shelter

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My best physical feature is my floppy, kissable, jowls. I like to hop in my Grammies lap and use them to get what I want from her. She cannot say no. 


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I would love to be able to share my food bowl, but sadly I can't. Mommy said if she had spent 4 months in a shelter she wouldn't want to share her food bowl either though! 

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Flawless
Favorite time of year: Fall is my favorite time of year. Not too hot, not too cold. Lots of outside time with my eggy.
Favorite human: My mommy, of course.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Cuddling with my mommy and daddy. Also, playing with my eggy. Saturday means my Grammie and Papa might come over and I get to cuddle with them...Did I mention cuddling? 


Favorite thing to steal: Steal? I don't steal. I'm the favorite. I just have to keep my brothers from stealing my eggy. 

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I don't have a favorite. I do look pretty handsome in The Hold Fast, though.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Settle down. I'm a one woman kind of guy.
Most important thing in a significant other is: You must be like my mommy. You must like to cuddle.


Turn ons: Someone willing to give lots of kisses. 


Turn offs: When my mommy talks about having a human baby one day. I am THE BABY.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Hopefully playing with my eggy in an even bigger yard. 

What does the term "romance" mean to you? Romance means cuddling as closely  as possible. So close you feel as though you cannot breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment