Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #6 - Gemma

The Basics
Dog's Name: Gemma Wren
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: english setter
Name of Guardian: Hiliary Shelton
Guardian's email address: email on file
Where was dog born: Beaver, West Virginia
Where does dog reside now: Roanoke, Virginia
Rescue? What organization:
n/a

About You

Your most brag worthy physical feature: 
My mom says its my pink spotted lips. She says they are irresistible and so smoochable
If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:
Nothing, I think I'm pretty close to perfect

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fetching, both literally and figuratively. 
Favorite time of year: Anytime as long as I get to chase critters and spend time outside
Favorite human: My mom. I'm also really fond of my aunt but mostly my mom. I follow her everywhere.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: I love going to my flyball class and snuggling up in bed.

Favorite thing to steal:
Drink bottles. I stare and my mom and wait for her to finish with a drink so I can chew the bottles. 

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:
The owl in the barn because it has birds on it and is the perfect color for me. The size also looks amazing on my long, elegant neck

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:
male
Are you a player or looking to settle down?
Im almost 3 so I am finally looking to settle down a bit
Most important thing in a significant other is:
That they have a lot of energy to keep up with me...I can be a handful sometimes

Turn ons:
An athletic pup who will run and play with me. If they can bark birds out of trees also that would be a plus.
Turn offs:
Dominant dogs. I'm number one here.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: 
Hopefully still competing in flyball and agility. Maybe taking it a bit easier and napping more
What does the term "romance" mean to you?  
Romance to me is a dog willing to do what I want to do just because I want to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment