Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #27 - Autumn

The Basics
Dog's Name:     Autumn

Dog's Gender:   Female
Dog's Breed:  Chihuahua
Name of Guardian:  Michelle Salyers
Guardian's email address:  on file
Where was dog born:  unknown
Where does dog reside now:  In the lap of luxury
Rescue? What organization:  Tri-State K9 Lifeline

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: All of it. Im 6 pounds of perfection.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:  Id like to be physically as large as my personality. 


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  Fierce  (as in style and attitude, not a meanie)
Favorite time of year:  Im cold all of the time, so I think I like summer best.
Favorite human:  Whatever human happens to have a blanket they will allow me crawl under.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday:  Sleep under a blanket all day long, with brief breaks to bark at the other dogs and humans in order to exercise (and remind them of) my authority.

Favorite thing to steal:   Vegetables. Raw vegetables. Any kind, any time. Im particularly partial to brussels sprouts and broccoli.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:   Michelle Ma Belle Dot (duh)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:   Love is not gender specific
Are you a player or looking to settle down?   Im fickle. But loyal. Will settle down if its the right dog. 
Most important thing in a significant other is:   They must worship and adore me at all times. What I say, goes. 


Turn ons:  respect for my authority, adoration of my amazing wardrobe


Turn offs:  any dog that does not obey my every command



Where you see yourself in 5 years:  Bossing the other dogs around and having succeeded in my quest to completely take over this house, and have every dog and human catering to my every whim. 


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  When a dog can truly admire and appreciate how fierce and awesome I am. Thats romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment