Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #26 - Dapple

The Basics

Dog's Name: Dapple Elizabeth Stapylton-Pratt-Imel
Dog's Gender:  Princess
Dog's Breed:  Llewellin setter
Name of Guardian: Kareyn Stapylton and David Imel
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: California
Where does dog reside now:  California
Rescue? What organization:  You betcha!  ACES

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My silken flowing locks.  I also have a cute little bod.  And I sneeze when I'm excited - which people tell me is adorable.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:  I wouldn't mind being a teensy bit less popular.  I mean - I love all people, but the crowds can be tiring.


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  Feminine
Favorite time of year:  I like sunny days and dislike rain; I do not enjoy getting my paws wet.  I do not mind being carried - so long as it is done with dignity.
Favorite human:   Either Mommy or David.  Either will do.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: My weekly spa day.  Yes, I really do have one.


Favorite thing to steal:  Who needs to steal?  People just give me things.  Without meaning to brag tho - i *have* stolen a lot of hearts!


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Anything pink.  Preferably with hearts.  Pink hearts are kind of my signature.  Lucky Fiona Valentine collars are my favorite accessory.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  A blatantly adoring male who still manages to give me my space.
Are you a player or looking to settle down?  Cheating is beneath me.  But finding an equal match is almost impossible.  Unless something truly spectacular comes along, I will probably stay with my Dad in our house in CA where I can exercise the full reach of my princessness.  
Most important thing in a significant other is:  class.  And warmth.  I mean, literally, warmth - I am uncomfortable when overly cool.


Turn ons:  Being brushed till I fall asleep.


Turn offs:  Falling while asleep.


Where you see yourself in 5 years:  Reigning supreme wherever I am.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  *sigh*  Someone ELSE loving me... (is my work never done??)

No comments:

Post a Comment