Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH CONTEST Bio #7 - Gideon

The Basics
Dog's Name: Gideon Pollack
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter ( the sexy field variety) 
Name of Guardian: my human is Marcie Pollack but I am her guardian ( I love her) 
Guardian's email address:on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Gideon was rescued from a kill shelter in Sylva NC 
Where does dog reside now: Casa Del Setter (Painesville Ohio)
Rescue? What organization:e
 Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue 

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My "bad boy" good looks

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I would stop humping my brother 

One word starting with "F" to describe you: FANTABULOUS 
Favorite time of year: FALL
Favorite human: MY MOM
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: romp in the fields and hunting stuff 
Favorite thing to steal: my moms hair scrunchies 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: ?

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: female 
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Serious courtship
Most important thing in a significant other is: that's she smart and birdy.  My love match last year was so pretty...but....I think she might still be stuck in the bathroom


Turn ons: feathers and long legs and spots 

Turn offs: snarky bitches 

Where you see yourself in 5 years: I see my self as king of the castle and master of the hunt.  I also see my self with my True love. Someone who loves the things I love 

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  The art of wooing or rooing my partner everyday and Growing old with my best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment