Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #15 - Rosco

The Basics
Dog's Name: Rosco 
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian: Gayla Hogan
Guardian's email address:on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Georgia
Where does dog reside now: Georgia 
Rescue? What organization: He was a word of mouth rescue but we support BHRG!

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: 
Some people think I am a little "plump"... But I am a 100% solid love machine! I also have soulful eyes.
If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:
My ability to use my thumbs.  Hard to get the treat jar open currently.
One word starting with "F" to describe you:
Fearless!

Favorite time of year: Anytime it is warm enough to lay in the sun
Favorite human: My MOMMY... I am kinda obsessed with her
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Park playdates, car rides, belly rubs and laying on the couch with my Mom


Favorite thing to steal:
Kleenex... I have an infatuation with paper products.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:
The Tattoo Be Doo- I think the tattoo prints really show my wild side.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female please
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Wanting to settle down with the houndette of my dreams!
Most important thing in a significant other is: Snuggles... I demand a lot of snuggles.


Turn ons: 
Confident pups... 
Turn offs:
Gold diggers

Where you see yourself in 5 years: 
Perfecting the art of the human obedience.
What does the term "romance" mean to you?  
It means that someone wants to make me feel loved every day!! Right now, that is only my mommy... But I think I need a new lady in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment