Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 205 Bio #29 - Ellie Mae

The Basics
Dog's Name: Ellie Mae


Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: Chihuahua/Boston Terrier
Name of Guardian: Amy Blankenship
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Huntington, WV
Where does dog reside now: Pittsburgh, PA
(I'm a small town girl living in the big city now!)
Rescue? What organization: she and her sister were brought in to my local shelter, Cabell-Wayne, when they were 4 weeks old. A shelter worker bottle fed them for 2 weeks and I adopted her at 6 weeks.

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature:  Although everyone always tells me how pretty I am, most are intrigued by my curly-q tail!


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'm really quite happy with my appearance and want to promote a positive body image to all the females out there, I do wish I could get rid of these unsightly tear stains under my eyes. It sometimes causes people to think I'm older than what I am!


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fancy!

Favorite time of year: I'm really not a fan of the cold, so I'll say spring time is my favorite. 

Favorite human: My mom, of course!

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: curl up under a blanket or on mom and sleep. I do like my beauty sleep! Or, a car ride! Love car rides!

Favorite thing to steal: I really don't steal anything, but when there's peanut butter around,  or my favorite cheese and bacon filled bone, watch out!


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I'm really a fan of pink and black, and really loved last year's Valentine's collar (that I'm wearing in my photo), and digging the new one mom just put on me today.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I'm looking for a nice guy. 

Are you a player or looking to settle down? Although I may not be ready for marriage (I mean, I did just turn 3), I'm a one-man woman. 

Most important thing in a significant other is: someone who can make me laugh. 


Turn ons: Naps, warm blankets, pretty collars and sweaters, car rides and walks on sunny days. 


Turn offs: Typical boys doing typical, gross boy things that they think are funny. 


Where you see yourself in 5 years: I'm a pretty simple girl. I do like pretty things, but know that they aren't necessary. I hope to still be happy and healthy, living with my mom and sisters, doing the little things that make me happy. 


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  That feeling of mystery and excitement that surrounds love or the object of your affection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment