Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #32 - Canaan

Canaan ain't short...he's Fun Sized. 
The Basics
Dog's Name: Canaan
Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed: Boxer
Name of Guardian: Megan Ramirez
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: not sure
Where does dog reside now: Alabama
Rescue? What organization: My first dad found me on the interstate

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My serious underbite


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: My height.  I'm pretty short for a boxer.  Mom says I'm "fun sized"


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Funky
Favorite time of year: whenever its warm, I love to sit in the sun.
Favorite human: My dad!  If anyone gets too close to him, I will hump them.  It's what I do
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Sit by the glass door or window and watch the world go by.


Favorite thing to steal:  Food. I don't care what it is, I'll eat it.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Anything blue.  Dad doesn't like it when people think I'm a girl, so I have to wear blue.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female.  I tend to be very mean to boys.
Are you a player or looking to settle down?: I'm looking to settle down, I'm going on 7 years old!


Turn ons: younger ladies and bitey face.  I've got a bum knee so I can't run like I used to.


Turn offs: Cars, buses, vacuum cleaners, cats.  Oh and the nail dremel, lets not leave out that stupid thing.


Where you see yourself in 5 years: Sitting on the couch with my lady.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  A nice quiet evening just me and my girl watching some TV and maybe sharing a bully stick or a trachea.

No comments:

Post a Comment