Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 #20 - Lilly

The Basics
Dog's Name: Lilly Pollack
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Setter (possibly crossed with a hamster or other small boneless animal that can squeeze into tiny places)
Name of Guardian: why that my mom.. Marcie Pollack 
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: I am not really sure 
Where does dog reside now: Casa Del Setter (Painesville Ohio)
Rescue? What organization: I was found tied to a light pole in a Target parking lot and was taken to vets office who contact my mom who took me in..

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My mom says my Amber colored eyes

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: that I would no longer be scared of stuff and thangs 

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fun
Favorite time of year: Summer
Favorite human: MY MOM 
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: romp in the fields and chase those silly white moth things 
Favorite thing to steal: clean clothes right from the dryer.. Sometimes dryer sheets (I love to roll on those so I smell pretty) 

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the Gin Blossom because it's girly with out fluff 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Make
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I am happy go lucky but would love to find my true love
Most important thing in a significant other is: that they understand my idiosyncrasies and fearfulness.   And that they will sneak out under the fence with me..BOL! 

Turn ons: beautiful eyes.. 

Turn offs: HUMPERS 

Where you see yourself in 5 years: cuddling with my mom, loving life, 

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Being wooed, sharing snacks, and someone to dig in the flowers with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment