Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #21 - Fenway



The Basics
Dog's Name: Fenway Borelli
Dog's Gender: All Boy!
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Marcy and John
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Unknown - possibly NC
Where does dog reside now: North Augusta, SC
Rescue? What organization: Y, A&B ES Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: Everyone talks about my cute little bum. I can't stop wiggling it! The more I like you, the more it wiggles!

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'd stop digging holes in the yard because it makes my Dad cry.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fenway, of course!

Favorite time of year: Cool Fall days are perfect for what I do best -- run around all day!
Favorite human: That's a tough one. I love to cuddle on the sofa with my Mom but I love playing fetch with my Dad!
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: The same thing I like to do every day -- run, run, run!

Favorite thing to steal: My Mom says I stole her heart, so I guess I'm pretty good at that!

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I love the Zoom because it's fits my personality perfectly when I zoom, zoom, zoom around the yard!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female

Are you a player or looking to settle down? I'm definitely a player. I like to play fetch, run around like crazy, and wrestle. 

Most important thing in a significant other is: They have to be spunky, and be able to keep up with me. Have I mentioned I love running?

Turn ons: Frisbees, tennis balls, and my favorite stuffed toy turtle.

Turn offs: The average person probably thinks that I don't have a turn-off switch, but once my Dad flips me on my back I turn into a jello and zonk out!

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Definitely running around the backyard, although it'll be in more of a zig-zag pattern around all the holes I've dug over the years!

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  I have no idea what that means. I'm only 1.5 years old! I do have a bro-mance with my brother Smokey. He's pretty cool for a big brother and lets me wrestle with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment