Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #9 - Maximillion

The Basics
Dog's Name:  Maximillion (Max)
Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed:  Blue tick/ Dachshund/ Beagle
Name of Guardian:  Jenn Haverty
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: somewhere in FL I presume
Where does dog reside now:  Tampa, FL
Rescue? What organization:  adopted from Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue
About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my coloring


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I would listen better. 


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  focused
Favorite time of year: winter, FL winter that is
Favorite human: my dad
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: run and play with my sister Peanut and play fetch in my backyard.


Favorite thing to steal: my older sister Brandi's babies.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  the Ed Ryan Flannel Plaid because my mom always says I look so handsome in it

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  female
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Settle down
Most important thing in a significant other is:  can understand my love for squeaky toys and to protect my parents.


Turn ons: girls who can play a good game of chase and understand my bossy sister


Turn offs:  bossy girls

Where you see yourself in 5 years: living with my parents and watching over them with a good girl by my side.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Taking care of the girl of my dreams an providing her with all the love and affection she deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment