Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #13 - Pixie

The Basics

Dog's Name:
 
Dog's Gender:
 Female
Dog's Breed:
 English Setter, Pocket Model
Name of Guardian:
 Holly Christensen
on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:
North Carolina, not really sure
Where does dog reside now:
 Plymouth, MI
What rescue organization: ACES - Another Chance For English Setters

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My long, flowing ears

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'd like to be able to open the doorwall any time I wanted so I could kick that squirrel's ass that keeps coming into my yard.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fast!

Favorite time of year: I don't have a favorite. I am happy every day!

Favorite human: My Mom! I always look for her when I get scared. One time we were on a trip and my leash came off my harness and I bolted away - did I mention I was fast? - and there were cars everywhere and I was really scared so I turned around and looked for my Mom AND I FOUND HER!

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday I expect a good long walk with my family and some quality nap time on the couch. Jumping in the garden and chasing the rabbit is a bonus.

Favorite thing to steal: I always eat my food as fast as possible so I can run over to Sage's bowl and "help" him eat his.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I am a tomboy at heart but I really like my pinks and purples. I'd say my "Sparrow" is my favorite.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male

Are you a player or looking to settle down? I am still young, so I am playing the field. I especially like big fields with a lot of butterflies to chase.

Most important thing in a significant other is: A partner in crime.

Turn ons: Snacks. Of any kind! 

Turn offs: Fireworks. Strange dogs. Strange people. And doors. I hate going through doors I don't know.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: I can't really think that far ahead.

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  I am not sure about it. I kind of like my space, you know? I would like to fall in love but I am very busy keeping my yard free of intruders - did I mention that rabbit? It would take a very special partner to capture my interest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment