Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #22 - Poppy S.



The Basics
Dog's Name: Poppy Stapylton-Pratt
Dog's Gender: Girly girl - with a hint of tomboy.
Dog's Breed: Irish Red and White Setter
Name of Guardian: Timothy Pratt and Kareyn Stapylton
Guardian's email address:  on file 
Where was dog born:  Toronto, Canada
Where does dog reside now:  Harrison NY - mainly in Mom and Dad's bed (on Mom's side)
Rescue? What organization: No

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature:  My easy going, generous temperament.  And my empathy.  When I went to t-touch class and they showed the drawing of the dog without skin, I was very unnerved and howled until they took it away.  I do not approve of dogs without skin.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:  I've always wanted smooth, straight hair that flowed in the wind.  Sadly, I got curls.


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  My mom says 'featherbrained', but I think fearless.  I am very brave.
Favorite time of year: Breakfast
Favorite human:  Dixon  (He's human, right?  He thinks he is, anyway...)
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: See attached photo


Favorite thing to steal: I don't steal.  I am a very moral dog.


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  I *think* the late Autumn Turkey Feathers, because it complements my auburn hair.  

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  A big, boy dog.
Are you a player or looking to settle down?  I am a one-dog girl.  
Most important thing in a significant other is: Fun-loving.  Someone not too dominant - I'm naturally submissive, so don't do well with boyfriends who are too assertive as I tend to cave easily to any and all demands.  Basically I'm a push-over who does not like to be pushed over.


Turn ons:  Food.  


Turn offs:  No food.


Where you see yourself in 5 years: Adoring my husband and eating something disgusting.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Long walks together.  Short walks together.  Short walks alone.  Walking.  Thinking about walking. Food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment