Monday, February 9, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #33 - Dexter

The Basics
Dog's Name:  Dexter


Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed:  
German Shorthaired Pointer 
Name of Guardian: Michelle Salyers
Guardian's email address:   on file
Where was dog born:  In a foster home in Indiana
Where does dog reside now:  Ohio
Rescue? What organization:  Mid-Atlantic GSP Rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature:  My stunning good looks and my markings. 


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:  Id like to slow down from time-to-time, so I could savor special moments. I liken myself  to a wrecking ball, moving swiftly from place to place, leaving destruction in my path. Id also like to cure my greeting disorder. I dont WANT to jump on people and lick their teeth, but I cant seem to help myself. 


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  Fireball
Favorite time of year:  Summer. (dog pool time)
Favorite human:  My mommy.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday:  Run. Run some more. Sniff stuff. Then run. Romp a bit. Pee on some stuff. Run  a bit longer. Rest briefly. Repeat. 


Favorite thing to steal:  Produce off the counter. Im especially fond of apples, bananas, zucchini, sweet potatoes and cantaloupe. I like to dismantle and devour the produce on the best area rug in the house, while the juices drip down my face, my chin, and  my legs. Then I jump on the furniture. Good times.  


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  The Zagnut. I zig and zag all about, looking for fun, adventure, and things to bark at, people to jump on and stuff to pee on. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Love is love. I do not discriminate.

Are you a player or looking to settle down?  My lifestyle is far too busy to settle down. But I can promise to be loyal. I cant be with some girl (or boy) who expects me to pay attention to only them. I mean, I am a busy man. I have things to do and places to go and people to jump on.
 
Most important thing in a significant other is: a zest for life


Turn ons: 
, a wagging tail and a happy disposition, active, sporty dogs. Love for and appreciation of fresh produce. 

Turn offs:  Snarky bitches. Life is short. Dont be hatin'

Where you see yourself in 5 years:   Run. Run some more. Sniff stuff. Then run. Romp a bit. Pee on some stuff. Run  a bit longer. Rest briefly. Repeat.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?   Loyalty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment