Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #25 - Gracie

The Basics
Dog's Name: Gracie aka Amazing Grace
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Golden Retriever
Name of Guardian: Roxy
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: South Dakota
Where does dog reside now: With her mama in Aurora, IL
Gracie is a fun-loving gal who enjoys romps at the dog park, bits of cheese, and napping in the sunshine. She's submissive, but not in that way, kind and generous with her toys. 

Most Brag Worthy physical feature: My beautiful white fur coat and velvety ears. 

Favorite thing to steal: Mommy's undies and socks when she gets in the tub. I don't discriminate though, I do like anyone's socks. 

Favorite Lucky Fiona Collar: the latest one from my dog nanny. 

Looking For: a fun playmate, male or female. Docile please, I get intimidated by aggressiveness!

Turn ons: car rides to Shannon's house
Turn offs: loud noises and getting my ears cleaned

In 5 Years: I'll be doing therapy work and making old people happy (including my mom and dad).

Romance means: long walks, cool drinks, and someone to sit still while I lie by their feet and chill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment