Thursday, February 5, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #10 - Peanut

The Basics
Dog's Name:  Peanut
Dog's Gender:  Female
Dog's Breed:  Beagle
Name of Guardian:  Jenn Haverty
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: somewhere in FL I presume
Where does dog reside now:  Tampa, FL
Rescue? What organization:  adopted from Tampa Bay Beagle Rescue
About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: model esque figure (for a Beagle ;) )


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: not be so jealous. I can't help myself. I should be my mom's main focus all the time...


One word starting with "F" to describe you:  flirt
Favorite time of year: winter, FL winter that is
Favorite human: my mom
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: run and play with my brother Max in the backyard.


Favorite thing to steal: my dad's spot on the couch


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the Elizabeth. It is my mom's middle name and I look dashing in it ;)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  male
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Player
Most important thing in a significant other is:  can keep up with me. I am pretty fast for a girl you know!


Turn ons: submissive boys


Turn offs:  gassy boys


Where you see yourself in 5 years: relaxing in the sun, enjoying my retirement years


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  A boy who will submit to me and woo me.

No comments:

Post a Comment