Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Match - Lilly P. & ?



Lilly is a lovely lady who wants to be wooed, share some snacks, dig up flowers and escape under the fence with that perfect man. Beatrix feels the perfect match is out there but hasn't been found yet from the bios we received. So we are putting a call out to all male dogs...tell us why you want to be Lilly's special man. When we find that perfect pup we will make a special Limited Edition Collar & Leash Set for Lilly AND her man so they will match. Send your bio to info@luckyfiona.com with "I'm Lilly's Match" in the subject line. Deadline is 2/19/15
Humpers need not apply.

Reminder of Lilly's details...
The Basics
Dog's Name: Lilly Pollack
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Setter (possibly crossed with a hamster or other small boneless animal that can squeeze into tiny places)
Name of Guardian: why that my mom.. Marcie Pollack 
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: I am not really sure 
Where does dog reside now:Casa Del Setter (Painesville Ohio)
Rescue? What organization: I was found tied to a light pole in a Target parking lot and was taken to vets office who contact my mom who took me in..

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My mom says my Amber colored eyes

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: that I would no longer be scared of stuff and thangs 

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fun
Favorite time of year: Summer
Favorite human: MY MOM 
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: romp in the fields and chase those silly white moth things 
Favorite thing to steal: clean clothes right from the dryer.. Sometimes dryer sheets (I love to roll on those so I smell pretty) 

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the Gin Blossom because it's girly with out fluff 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Make
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I am happy go lucky but would love to find my true love
Most important thing in a significant other is: that they understand my idiosyncrasies and fearfulness.   And that they will sneak out under the fence with me..BOL! 

Turn ons: beautiful eyes.. 

Turn offs: HUMPERS 

Where you see yourself in 5 years: cuddling with my mom, loving life, 

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Being wooed, sharing snacks, and someone to dig in the flowers with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment