Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 205 Bio #11 - Sparrow

The Basics
Dog's Name: 
Sparrow Georgette
Dog's Gender: 
Female
Dog's Breed: 
Ryman English Setter
Name of Guardian:  
Danica
Guardian's email address:on record w/LF

Where was dog born: 
Factoryville, PA
Where does dog reside now: 
Grove City, OH
Rescue? What organization: 
My sister and I were scheduled to be euthanized. Mommy rescued us.

About You

Your most brag worthy physical feature: 
My spots. I have beautiful spots. I used to have beautiful ears but my little brother chews them off.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:
 I pee a little when I’m scared.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: 
Fotogenic. Mom calls me that all the time. (Sparrow’s spelling needs improvement. – Mom)

Favorite time of year: 
Spring. I love the warm sun and mom takes us out for long walks almost every day.

Favorite human: 
Mom. I love mom. She has great food and a soft lap.

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday
Run! And then snuggle and eat.

Favorite thing to steal: Butter. 
It’s better if you can pull it off the counter when mom’s not looking and just spit out the wrapper.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  
The blue and the purple “Sparrow”. Well, duh. They’re named after me.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: 
Male. Females are scary. Piper beats me up all the time. I’d like a nice easy-going boy.

Are you a player or looking to settle down? 
Oh, I’m only TWO! That’s way too young to settle down.

Most important thing in a significant other is:  
Someone who likes to spend time with me and won’t mind me talking to them a little too loudly. 

Turn ons: 
Gentle nuzzles and kisses, running with me without tackling me, sharing treats nicely while we sit.

Turn offs: 
Pulling my ears with your teeth, sitting on me when you get mad, hogging my mom’s lap.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: 
An agility champion with a modeling contract.

What does the term "romance" mean to you? 
Roo-ing. I like to roo. Or is that wooing? Lazy afternoons, curled up and dozing in the sun after a long run in the fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment