Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #4 - Jack Reacher

The Basics
Dog's Name: Jack Reacher Harris
Dog's Gender: male neutered
Dog's Breed: English setter
Name of Guardian: Margie & John Harris
Guardian's email address:on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Not really sure what kennel/breeder I came from, but I lived in southern Virginia for 5 years in a 8 by 8 ft pen with another setter.
Where does dog reside now: Tafton, PA
What rescue organization: ACES (another chance for English setters)

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: I guess, my head. Many have said it is the perfect head for an English setter. Dogmom disagrees and says it is my heart. When I ask for an explanation she tears up and does not answer me.

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be : I wish I did not have to take all these pills  I would skip them in a New York minute

One word starting with "F" to describe you: I am fearless. I was never exposed to indoor things in my younger days. I adjust to anything. Small kids I had never seen, but they are okay She shares her food with me. Some days I help her eat and some days I just don't feel like eating. I am unafraid of machines like the vacuum , the dishwasher or the clothes washer. Even thunder does not bother me. I am just glad that I am inside so I worry less about the weather.

Favorite time of year: My fav time of the year, month, day or hour is to be near a human. I adore them no matter what size they are.

Favorite human: That is hard to say. I LOVE everybody. Mariah is at eye level with me and she calls me doggy. I never thought that Jack was a hard name to say. I like that she shares her food with me if I am feeling peckish.

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday I like to cuddle with dogmom on the couch and we watch TV or she pets me while she is reading a book.

Favorite thing to steal: I used to steal things from the kitchen counters but I was taught that this is a bad thing.. I like to steal the spot next to dogmom on the couch. It really bothers Snowball when I do this and she snaps at me. Dogmom scolds her and makes her get down. She comes up on the sofa later and we all share the space.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: It was my first LF collar. I came to my new home on Easter Sunday of 2014. Dogmom  guessed the favorite jellybean color of the Headbitch. The collar has a chick breaking out of the shell. I don't know the name of the collar. Dogmom says Brookie can help with this.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open. I like all other dogs, even the little dogs that come here to visit. Molly is a girl and she is a min pin. Marley is a boy and he is a West Highland white terrier. We all get along just fine.

Are you a player or looking to settle down? I am settled. I am here for the duration.  I just want to be great friends.


Most important thing in a significant other is: I am not sure. I want honesty, integrity and acceptance.

Turn ons:   Milkbones

Turn offs: Visiting the vet and IV catheters.


Where you see yourself in 5 years: I believe in living in the moment. Don't try to plan ahead even a month. Time is not guaranteed. 

What does the term "romance" mean to you?   Romance? Come On, already! I am a dog that had my testicles removed over a year ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment