Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #18 - Laney

The Basics
Dog's Name: Laney
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Australian Shepherd/Cattle Dog Mix
Name of Guardian: Amy
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: On a farm in southern IL
Where does dog reside now: With her mama in Aurora, IL
Rescue? What organization: Kay's Animal Shelter in Palatine, IL

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My beautiful spots & the "eyeliner" around my eyes.  But my mom would say my mustache.
If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I think I'm perfect in every way but my mom would prefer less barking.
One word starting with "F" to describe you: Feisty
Favorite time of year: Winter...for catching snowballs
Favorite human: My mama & anyone with a treat.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Grab a puppiccino, hit the dog park, then take a nap with mom.
Favorite thing to steal: My mom's underwear & her spot on the couch.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The pink & Polk a dot gifted by the head bitch herself :)
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match: Someone who'll let me boss them around and do everything I say.
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Settle down.  I'm very picky about who I allow to be my match, but am very loyal once I've found it.
Most important thing in a significant other is: That they accept the fact that I am always right and should always get my way.
Turn ons: Bully sticks, snowballs,
Turn offs: Baths, fireworks & thunderstorms. 
Where you see yourself in 5 years: Still going.
What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Giving up your warm spot on the couch and/or bed for me. Letting me sit in the front seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment