Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lilly P.'s Love Match Candidate #2 - Asher

The Basics
Dog's Name: Asher
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed: American Cocker Spaniel

Name of Guardian: Vicki and Marissa
Guardian's email address:on file 
Where was dog born:  Moundville, MO
Where does dog reside now:  Chanute, KS
Rescue? What organization:  no

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my luxuriously soft ears, with long Chocolate-colored wavy curls

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I would have an actual tail, not a nub. So I could wag it MORE

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Flying; I can jump the height of short buildings in a single bound; my body and ears go FLYING
Favorite time of year: summer, when the ground is dry; rolling in the dirt and dust is the BEST
Favorite human: Vicki; she's my mama 90% of the time; I stays with Marissa for shows, for grooming, and when my mama goes somewhere without me (HMPH!)
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: sit on the couch wiff my mama; and bark at the mail man when he comes

Favorite thing to steal: the other dogs' bones. MINE

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  I look good in anything orange, green, or blue; it goes well with my Chocolatey fur; currently the Thatch Roof would probably look sexiest on me

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: female; girls are purty
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Player; the more the merrier. I can't help but wag my nubby tail at all the pretty girls I see
Most important thing in a significant other is: that they want to cuddle and let me sit by them. I'm very loyal.

Turn ons: play time, chasing tennis balls together, long naps on the couch together

Turn offs: chewing on my ears!!! that hurts!!


Where you see yourself in 5 years: maybe doing some agility stuff; I'm pretty good at jumping, flying, zooming, and listening to my favorite humans so I can please them.



No comments:

Post a Comment