Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #31 - Poppy B.

The Basics
Dog's Name: Poppy a.k.a. PopTart 
One...singular sensation, every little step she takes!

Dog's Gender:  Lady
Dog's Breed: English Setter of the Fancy Pants Bench variety
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Alex
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Chicagoland
Where does dog reside now: Chicagoland
Rescue? What organization: Rescued before going into rescue. 

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My long graceful snout and curly mop top. My heavenly roan spots. My gorgeous topline (that does not roll thank you very much) My pretty paws and my deep brown eyes and my beautiful smile. 


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: I'd hear out of both ears. It's such a bother asking everybody to repeat themselves when they talk in my deaf ear. This is so bothersome I just ignore most of what people say even when I can hear them in my good ear.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: 
philosophical
Favorite time of year: Tuesdays
Favorite human: Mommy. She knows how to open the food container.
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Have people look at me and adore me and pet my curly-whirly mop top and tell me I am sooooooooo pretty. Then I blink my orange eyelashes really slow and let them take photos of me. 


Favorite thing to steal:  Your dinner. Off your plate. While you are eating it. You don't mind right? What? Sorry I can't hear you. La dee da. 


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Tea With Beatrix because I love Beatrix and think she is my Mother.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you a player or looking to settle down?: I like to bite boy dogs and then play bow and make them think it's their fault I bit them. 


Turn ons: cameras, cupcakes, 
catamarans, cheese,  jazz music & dryer sheets

Turn offs: Boys that come on too strong, the grooming comb, listening, bed hogs

Where you see yourself in 5 years: more famous than I already am


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  I think it's a type of lettuce isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment