Wednesday, February 4, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #3 - Annie

The Basics
Dog's Name: Annie
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: shih tzu
Name of Guardian: jenna and jim
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: unknown
Where does dog reside now: omaha Nebraska
Rescue? What organization: Yes Promise 4 Paws

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my eyes


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: nothing, I'm good in my own skin.


One word starting with "F" to describe you: feisty
Favorite time of year: summer
Favorite human: my daddy
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: sleep


Favorite thing to steal: my brothers toys 


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the pinky tuscudaro because I look great in pink

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you a player or looking to settle down? Player
Most important thing in a significant other is: maturity 


Turn ons: men, sunshine, and a soft bed 


Turn offs: young dogs, baths, being woken up.


Where you see yourself in 5 years: I live in the moment 


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Companionship and understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment