Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #16 - Lily



The Basics
Dog's Name: Lillian Piper
Dog's Gender: Girl
Dog's Breed:  Lemon English Setter of the Field Variety
Name of Guardian: Alex and Shannon
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: Illinois
Rescue? What organization: Yes - OESR

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My light eyes and cold blooded
stare.
If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: 
Death to all Squirrels. 
By that I mean I wish I could have killed all
those squirrels I chased. 
I'd change that.

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fastidious

Favorite time of year: Fall when I can run and run and run and run 


Favorite human: Daddy. I love Daddy. 
I want Daddy all to meself. He's mine.


Favorite thing to steal: Mommy's spot on the bed. 

Why does she want to be that close 

to Daddy anyway? He's mine.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: 

Any collar Daddy 
makes and puts on my neck
Photo credit Pouka

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open

Are you a player or looking to settle down? 
What answer gets me more time with Daddy? 

Most important thing in a significant other is: 
Bloodlust for squirrels and rabbits.

Turn ons: Feathers, cheese, absolute power and 
sunshine on my belly.

Turn offs: People who get between me and Daddy. 
Wussy wusses. Squirrels.

Where you see yourself in 5 years: Riding in the car
with Daddy. Going to work with Daddy.
Sitting next to Daddy. Killing the squirrel who
comes onto the fence every day at 3:45p.m.

What does the term "romance" mean to you? Killing a rabbit
and then having another dog take one
end of it and then ripping it apart and then
shaking what is left of it and then running,running,
running till all the blood gets dried and covered in mud.
Then a cold drink and and a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment