Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE MATCH Bio #17 - Gabe

The Basics
Dog's Name: Gabe
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Matt
Guardian's email address:  on file 
Where was dog born: somewhere in Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: Indiana
Rescue? What organization: I rescued him and he helps me foster with Another Chance for English Setters :)

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: 
My Cruella DeVille eyliner

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be:
 MORE SPOTS!

One word starting with "F" to describe you: Freakin Awesome
Favorite time of year: Summer
Favorite human: my daddy
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday
Sleep in late while laying on my daddy

Favorite thing to steal:
 Pig Ears.  I just can't get enough.   I admit I have a problem

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Rad Plaid because its my first one and I can't wait to get it!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  I'm a total ladies man.  
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I 'm a player.  Life is too short
Most important thing in a significant other is:
 Looks.  Sorry but its true.

Turn ons: 
Feathery Feet

Turn offs: Pushovers.  I like someone who can put up with me and dish it back

Where you see yourself in 5 years: 
Still here with my daddy but probably slowed WAY down.  I think I'll be the most handsome old man anywhere.

What does the term "romance" mean to you?  someone who can run with me around the shed in the yard, snuggle with me on the couch but NEVER take my spot on the big bed next to daddy.  That's MY spot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment