Friday, February 6, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #14 - Amadeus

The Basics
Dog's Name: Amadeus
Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed: Great Dane
Name of Guardian: Megan Ramirez
Guardian's email address: on file w/LF
Where was dog born: Georgia
Where does dog reside now: Alabama
Rescue? What organization: Prime Danes

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: My wonky ears.  You can't resist the wonky ears.


If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: My fear of people.


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fortissimo because I'm big and I'm loud!
Favorite time of year: Whenever my 22 allergies aren't flaring up.
Favorite human: My grandpa!
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Step in my own poop and track it inside.


Favorite thing to steal: Dad's spot on the bed


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Anything that is brightly colored.  I look good in bright colors.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you a player or looking to settle down?: I'm lookin for a nice lady to settle down with hang our heads out the window in the car
Most important thing in a significant other is: She must be able to handle my flying play bow without running away, falling over or pooping.


Turn ons: shorter than me, fast runner and a fluffy tail.


Turn offs: poop eaters (unless it's cat poop, I'm into that), rude puppies, humans that insist on touching me


Where you see yourself in 5 years: winning a NW3 title and allowing humans to walk up to me without feeling the need to eat them.


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Finding that one girl that I can just be myself with and not be judged for my fear of humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment