Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE MATCH 2015 Bio #23 - Lexi

The Basics
Dog's Name: Wilson Hightail Alexis (Lexi)
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English setter
Name of Guardian: Wendy powers
Guardian's email address: on file
Where was dog born: michigan
Where does dog reside now: michigan
Rescue? What organization:michigan English setter rescue

About You
Your most brag worthy physical feature: my tail..with a name like "hightail" would you expect anything less!

If you could change one thing about yourself it would be: Nothing. I'm awesome! (Mom says...I should say my stubbornness)


One word starting with "F" to describe you: Fast
Favorite time of year: Hunting season
Favorite human: dad...he hunts
Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: sleep in...and then bark at everything that moves once I'm up. 


Favorite thing to steal: food left on the counters


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the one I haven't gotten yet...new is always better, yes??

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: open
Are you a player or looking to settle down? I might be a bit of a player...new is always better right? But when  set my soulmate, I'll settle down.
Most important thing in a significant other is: a playful spirit 


Turn ons: snuggles, squeaky snakes, playing tug


Turn offs: mean dogs and face harnesses 


Where you see yourself in 5 years: hopefully, by then, I will have completed my takeover of the world and will have outlawed school buses and garbage trucks!


What does the term "romance" mean to you?  Butt sniffing 

No comments:

Post a Comment